No-Li Brewhouse just shared a wrap-up of 2016. Spokane’s biggest craft brewery had a heck of a year. Here’s the news release from No-Li outlining the company’s accomplishments.
No-Li Brewhouse increases local and state jobs to 60, builds Neighborhood activism and donates over $25,000 into local communities!
No-Li believes in the home state, home town and local neighborhoods. 2016 was a growth year of local outreach and activism.
The craft beer industry is a new economic engine in the local Spokane and Pacific NW economy. No-Li is leading the way by creating local jobs, increasing tourism, supporting the arts and increasing tax revenues paid into the city. Add this to the joy that beer naturally brings to the masses and no one can deny that craft brewing is becoming a positive fabric of the Spokane community.
Here are ways No-Li Brewhouse contributed in 2016…
- Over $25,000 donated to local charities and neighborhoods
- 60+ No-Li co-workers living in and contributing to Spokane
- Full-time employees receive 100% dental plan premium paid, 100% Vision plan premium paid & 50% health plan premium paid
- City of Spokane Mayor’s Office collaborations and partnerships that created neighborhood outreach to include; Spokane Gives, United Way, Visit Spokane, Greater Spokane Incorporated, 12 Spokane Neighborhoods, The Inlander, Out There, Rick Bonino 7 On-Tap, KREM 2, KXLY, KHQ and many more.
- Local partnerships with the Spokane Indians Baseball Club, Spokane Chiefs, Public Facility District, Gonzaga University and teaming with local pubs and hotels to increase tourism.
Validation that local craft beer is making an impact in Spokane, Statewide, nationally and internationally are three key achievements:
- 2016 Washington Craft Brewery of The Year
- 21 international brewing medals
- 2015 National Brewery of The Year
Spokane craft beer is becoming something more than just a good time. Together with the other 35+ local breweries, No-Li is working hard to ensure that Spokane craft beer continues to build the economy, culture and community.
Cheers to our sponsors, like…