Buckle up and get ready for takeoff. Then unbuckle and get ready to join the Mile High club. No, not that Mile High club, but the Airways Brewing Mile High Mug Club. The program launches on Saturday, September 8th at the Airways Brewing Tap Room in Kent. There are only 50 memberships available. In other words, note the launch date. You must be there in person to join.
“Since launching in 2010, we’ve been overwhelmed by the support we’ve received from the craft beer community and our loyal fans,” said Alex Dittmar, owner and head brewer at Airways Brewing Company. “The Mile High Mug Club is our chance to say ‘thanks’ and we’re excited to offer two great places for members to enjoy the club.“
With membership comes a host of benefits and rewards at both Airways Brewing locations: the Tap Room at the brewery and the Airways Beer & Bistro in downtown Kent. Among the advantages, a personalized 19-ounce mug and a Mile High Mug Club T-shirt with artwork designed by Caylee Betts of Betts & Co. Members also receive a ten percent discount on Airways merchandise and growler fills. As a bonus, a special version of the brewery’s popular Sky Hag IPA featuring an infusion of bourbon-soaked oak chips will be available for one day only to mark the occasion. With each beer consumed, members earn frequent flyer points redeemable for Airways swag and more. We list more details about membership benefits and rewards below.
Mile High Mug Club memberships last one year and are available for $80 per person. Member’s numbered mugs will be housed at the Airways Brewing Tap Room. Additional mugs will also be available for member use at the Airways Beer & Bistro in downtown Kent. First rights of renewal will be given to current mug club members each year. Memberships cannot be shared. For additional details about Airways Brewing’s Mile High Mug Club, including benefits, rules and restrictions, visit www.airwaysbrewing.com.
Membership benefits include:
- Personalized Airways Brewing 19-ounce mug, featuring member number and 2012 Mile High artwork, filled for the same price as a standard 16-ounce pint (Airways Brewing offerings only)
- $1 first pour upon signup of Mile High Mug Club membership
- Mile High membership card with name and mug number, to be used at either location to access mug club benefits, as well as a 10 percent discount on merchandise and growler fills of Airways Brewing beer
- Limited edition t-shirt featuring 2012 Mile High artwork and founding member status
- Exclusive Mile High Mug Club emails, offering the inside scoop on new beers, events and more
- Invitation to exclusive mug club events throughout the year
- One time coupon for 20 percent off merchandise
- A new mug and t-shirt each year of membership, featuring new Mile High artwork from a local Northwest artist; mugs from the previous year are given to members as collectors items to enjoy at home
Frequent Flyers – Mile High members will receive a Frequent Flyer Miles Card, used to keep track of pints (or “miles”) with a stamp worth ten miles awarded for every pint enjoyed at an Airways Brewing establishment. Retain your membership and the miles will roll over from from year to year. Frequent Flyer rewards include:
- 1,000 miles: Airways pint glass
- 3,000 miles: Airways growler
- 5,000 miles: Airways baseball hat
- 10,000 miles: Airways hoodie
- 20,000 miles: Name on wall in tap room
- 30,000 miles: Custom Airways jacket
- 50,000 miles: Design and name your own beer