Located in the heart of downtown Ballard, on Ballard Avenue, Bramling Cross is Chef Ethan Stowell’s self-described gastropub, where local craft beers share the spotlight with a menu that includes a range of tasty offerings, from simple-sounding stuff like fried chicken and burgers to more refined dishes like pork osso bucco and beef tartare.
On Monday, February 20th Bramling Cross hosts another one of its beer dinners, this time featuring beers from Standard Brewing. These are popular events so early reservations are recommended.
Bramling Cross’ Chef Travis Post and Standard Brewing’s head brewer Justin Gerardy will collaborate on a family-style dinner paired with five beers (plus a beer cocktail). Both the chef and the brewer will be there to talk about the food and the beers.
The meal begins at 7:00 P.M. The cost is $55 per person, including five beers plus a beer cocktail with dessert. They’re describing it as “a lovely winter meal with dishes like seafood fritto misto and crispy saffron arancini.” Call Bramling Cross for reservations at (206) 420-8192.
Joey of the Day, Pale Ale
- Voodoo Funk, Bottle-Conditioned Sour
- Mosaic Pale Ale
- House country sourdough with brewer’s grains and whipped butter
- Shaved winter vegetable salad with Meyer lemon
- Saffron arancini with Taleggio and thyme
- Salt cod mantecato with fresh herbs and crostini
- Spelt Saison
- An As Yet Unreleased IPA
- Salt and pepper fritto misto: squid, shrimp, rockfish, and fennel
- Pan-roasted pork tenderloin with kumquat agrodolce and farro
- A Hop-Inspired Beer Cocktail
- Something sweet from the pastry team
Cheers to our sponsors, like…