Looking for a beer festival this weekend? You’re in luck. The 4-Corners Brewfest happens this Saturday in Shoreline. The event runs from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Innis Arden Clubhouse. Enjoy 20 Washington breweries pouring more than 40 beers . This event is a fundraiser for the 4-Corners.org.
Steve Kerr, speaking on behalf of 4-Corners.org, told us that they modeled the event after beer tasting events organized by the Phinney Neighborhood Association in Seattle: the PNA Summer Beer Taste and the PNA Winter Beer Taste. Like those events, the 4-Corners Brewfest benefits the neighborhoods that the organization serves, but it also provides the larger community with a fun event.
For ticket information, and more information in general, visit the official event website.
The 4-Corners Brewfest will feature live music by Takes All Kinds, a Bellingham-based rock-n-blues band. Food, provided by local restaurants, is included in the cost of admission. The event also gives the crowd an opportunity to vote for their favorite beers. Local pubs and bars will then be encouraged to put the winning beers on tap.
Four neighborhoods come together at one intersection in Shoreline. The organizers of the event, 4-Corners.org, have a simple mission: enhance and strengthen community relationships between and among the 4-Corners neighborhoods of Hillwood, Innis Arden, Richmond Beach and Richmond Highlands. The 4-Corners Brewfest will not only earn money for the four neighborhood foundations, it will also strengthen the community by creating a spirit of unity between the four neighborhoods.
- 192 Brewing (Kenmore)
- American Brewing (Edmonds)
- Big E Ales (Lynnwood)
- Diamond Knot Brewing (Mukilteo)
- Elysian Brewing (Seattle)
- Emerald City Beer Co. (Seattle)
- Fremont Brewing (Seattle)
- Gallagher’s Where-U-Brew (Edmonds)
- Georgetown Brewing (Seattle)
- Hale’s Ales (Seattle)
- Hood Canal Brewing (Kingston)
- Lantern Brewing (Seattle)
- Mac & Jack Brewery (Redmond)
- Maritime Pacific Brewing (Seattle)
- Naked City Brewing (Seattle)
- Silver City Brewing (Silverdale)
- Snoqualmie Falls Brewing (Snoqualmie)
- Sound Brewing (Poulsbo)
- Two Beers Brewing (Seattle)
- Wingman Brewer (Tacoma)