No-Li Brewhouse continues to grow and expand its operations at the Spokane brewery. They’re looking to hire another experienced professional brewer to add to the team. Details about this job opportunity are below.
No-Li Brewhouse of Spokane, Washington is growing and seeking an experienced professional craft brewer to add to the brewing, filtration and packaging teams.
Opportunity & Requirements:
- Brew with No-Li Brewing, Cellar and Packaging Team to continue and strengthen a quality first and collaborative approach to craft beer
- No-Li will grow from 7,500 bbl.’s in 2014 to approx. 10,000 bbl.’s in 2015
- No-Li is exploring a new brewing facility for the continued expansion of the barrel aging program, small batch beers, increased brewing, fermentation, packaging and sales for Washington and Pacific NW customers.
- Sciences undergraduate degree
- Two years professional brewing or filtration experience within a production brewery
- Comprehensive benefit program.
— 100% dental premium program paid, 50% health premium program paid, sick day and vacation program
- Competitive compensation based on experience and education
Please forward cover letter and resume c/o John Bryant at [email protected] All information will be confidential.