On Thursday, September 21st Tom Douglas’ Brave Horse Tavern is hosting a Field to Ferment, Farm to Face party featuring fresh hop beers from Fremont Brewing. It’s not a beer dinner so much as it’s a party with really good beer and really good food. Get tickets online.
The brewers have already concocted the beers and Chef Brian Walczyk is creating some great dishes to pair with ’em. The beers are from Fremont’s Field to Ferment series, which we told you about here. The super-fresh food is from Newaukum Valley Farm in Chehalis and Tom Douglas’ own farm in Prosser, WA. We share the menu below. If the weather allows, they’ll have the back patio open.
Event: Field to Ferment, Farm to Face
Location: Brave Horse Tavern
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2017
Tickets: $20 presale; $25 at the door (includes tax and service charge)
Your ticket gets you six drink tokens, good for an 8-oz pour of any Fremont Beer, plus unlimited access to Chef Brian’s delicious farm snacks.
Fremont Brewery – Field to Ferment Fresh Hop Beers:
- Centennial: warm pine needles, fresh grass
- Amarillo: orange, dank pine
- Citra: rich tropical, Citrus
Chef Brian’s Menu:
- charred Prosser Farm padron peppers, lemon pepper ricotta, olive oil bread crumbs
- marinated Newaukum Valley Farm summer squash, charred torpedo onion, mint, jalapeno
- banana leaf wrapped slow cooked pork shoulder, caramelized pineapple, fish sauce, beer vinegar
- sweet snacks and goodies from our Dahlia Bakery team
Cheers to all our sponsors, like…