Postdoc Brewing Company is looking for a Territory Sales Manager. If you’ve got the qualification and motivation they’re looking for, you can send your resume to careers @ postdocbrewing dot com.
Here’s the job listing from the brewery:
POSTDOC BREWING COMPANY
Territory Sales Manager – Seattle
Postdoc is seeking a Territory Sales Manager to join our highly motivated outside sales team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate two or more years of progressive alcohol sales success in Seattle. At Postdoc we highly value the ability to deliver a customer experience that is second to none, tenacity in the face of high competition, and broad knowledge of brewery practices and beer styles.
· Sell beer!
· Regular account promotions/events.
· Develop new accounts and product placements.
· Help the business get the right beer to the right customers at the right time.
· Must be articulate about beer.
· Must be able to lift 35-pound cases and maneuver and place 170-lb kegs.
· Flexibility to do evening and weekend work, when necessary. Beer Festivals never happen on a Monday morning!
· Must be at least 21 years old with a clean driver’s license.
· Must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check.
Postdoc Brewing Company is a drug and smoke free work place and an equal opportunity employer.
Interested parties should email resumes to careers at postdocbrewing dot com
Cheers to our sponsors, like…