Last week I told you about the Inland NW Craft Beer festival in Spokane, which takes place on September 21st and 22nd. We now have the list of breweries slated to pour at the event. In all, 40 breweries will pour in excess of 150 different beers at the festival. Advance tickets will save you $5.
For those of us living on the wetter side of the state, the list of breweries includes a few familiar names. More importantly for us, the list features a lot more breweries that rarely, if ever, distribute beer to the west side of the Cascade Mountains. Breweries like Young Buck Brewing, Bellwether Brewing, Genus Brewing, Millwood Brewing, Single Hill Brewing, Irish Setter Brewing, Top Frog Brewing, and others.
Here’s the list of breweries. Following that, more essential details about the festival.
- 7 Seas Brewing Co. – Tacoma
- Bellwether Brewing Company – Spokane
- Benniditos Brewery – Spokane
- Big Barn Brewing – Mead
- Black Label Brewing Company – Spokane
- Boundary Bay Brewery – Bellingham
- Dru Bru – Snoqualmie Pass
- Elysian Brewing Company – Seattle
- English Setter Brewing – Spokane Valley
- Fremont Brewing – Seattle
- Genus Brewing – Spokane Valley
- Georgetown Brewing Company – Seattle
- Ghostfish Brewing Company – Seattle
- Hopped Up Brewing Co. – Spokane Valley
- Icicle Brewing Company – Leavenworth
- Iron Goat Brewing Co – Spokane
- Iron Horse Brewery – Ellensburg
- Laht Neppur Brewing Co. – Waitsburg
- Little Spokane Brewing Company – Spokane
- Mac and Jack’s Brewery – Redmond
- Millwood Brewing Company – Spokane
- Mountain Lakes Brewing Company – Spokane
- No-Li Brewhouse – Spokane
- Paradise Creek Brewery – Pullman
- Pike Brewing Company – Seattle
- Republic Brewing Company – Republic
- River City Brewing – Spokane
- Riverport Brewing Co. – Clarkston
- Single Hill Brewing Company – Yakima
- Snoqualmie Falls Brewery – Snoqualmie
- Steam Plant Brewing Company – Spokane
- Sumerian Brewing Co. – Woodinville
- Ten Pin Brewing – Moses Lake
- Top Frog Brewery – Newport
- TT’s Old Iron Brewery – Spokane
- Twelve String Brewing Co. – Spokane Valley
- Two Beers Brewing Company – Seattle
- V Twin Brewing Company – Spokane Valley
- Waddell’s Brewing Co – Spokane
- Wenatchee Valley Brewing Company – Wenatchee
- White Bluffs Brewing – Richland
- Young Buck Brewing – Spokane
Inland NW Craft Beer Festival
Friday, September 21st, 4:00 – 9:00 (21+ only)
Saturday, September 22nd, noon – 7:00 (all-ages)
Avista Stadium, home of the Spokane Indians minor league baseball team.
602 N Havana St
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
In addition to the 40 breweries pouring 150+ craft beer selections along the outfield wall, the event features live music from the second base stage. Also, food trucks offering solid sustenance.
Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
Admission includes a commemorative tasting glass and your first six 5 oz. sample tastes.
Additional tastes a only $2 each (three additional tastes for $5).
Online tickets and complete event details at washingtonbeer.com.