The Brewmaster’s Taproom in Renton is hosting a Beer Church IPA party this Friday, donating $1 for every pint of Beer Church IPA it serves. Beer Church IPA, a philanthropic brew to benefit the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, was released last Saturday to rave reviews. Read more about the beer here. Below, we share the list of locations serving the beer.
Kim and I will be at the Brewmaster’s Taproom on Friday to tell you all about the beer and Beer Church, which is now celebrating its 19th year of existence. Friday’s event will include swag giveaways as well as raffles for larger items: you’ll get something when you buy a beer and can also buy raffle tickets for the larger items. All of the proceeds will be donated to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America.
Beer Church is the philanthropic arm of the Washington Beer Blog. Beer Church IPA was brewed at Georgetown Brewing, in collaboration with Airways Brewing, Big Al Brewing, and Two Beers Brewing. It is an assertively hopped IPA that showcases two experimental hop varieties, which the hop farmers have yet to name but designate as HBC 344 and HBC 522. More about the beer.
Beer Church IPA Party
Friday, November 18th
All Day (3:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
2000 Benson Rd S
Renton, WA 98055Map
Where to find Beer Church IPA
We recommend you check with each location mentioned below to be certain that it is on tap when you visit.
- Airways Brewing in Kent
- Big Al Brewing in White Center
- Georgetown Brewing in Seattle
- Two Beers Brewing in Seattle.
- The Attic, Madison Park (Seattle)
- Beveridge Place Pub, West Seattle
- Brewmaster’s Taproom, Renton
- Cooper’s Alehouse, Lake City (Seattle)
- Fiddler’s Inn, Wedgewood (Seattle)
- Hopvine Pub, Capitol Hill (Seattle)
- Latona Pub, Green Lake (Seattle)
- West Seattle Bowl, West Seattle
- Chuck’s CD, Central District (Seattle)
- The Westy, West Seattle
- Flatstick Pub, Pioneer Square (Seattle)
- Barking Dog Ale House, Ballard (Seattle)
- The Dray, Ballard (Seattle)
- The Yard, Greenwood (Seattle)
- Park Pub, Phinney (Seattle)
- Olaf’s, Ballard (Seattle)
- Naked City Brewery and Taphouse, Greenwood (Seattle)
- The Lodge, Greenwood (Seattle)
Cheers to our sponsors, like…