Brouwer’s Cafe is about kickoff a month-long anniversary celebration. The weekly event, dubbed From the Cellar, will see Brouwer’s pour a rotating selection of rare, cellared beers. The celebration starts this Tuesday, April 2nd. Also, on Wednesday, April 3rd, they will welcome Tony Savoy from Flyers Brewery. Tony brewed a special beer to commemorate the anniversary – a Strong Scotch Ale – and they’ll be tapping into it on Wednesday.
Here’s how From the Cellar works. There is a list of 18 beers (below). Each Tuesday morning, they will draw from a hat to determine which beers (maybe three, maybe four) will go on tap that day. At about noon, they will announce the day’s selections on Facebook and tap the beer at 5:00.
Here is the list of beers. Three our four of these beers, selected at random, will be tapped each Tuesday at 5:00 p.m all month long.
- Avery/Russian River Collaboration Not Litigation 2012
- Big Sky Centaur
- Boulevard Saison Brett 2012
- Deschutes Black Butte XXI
- Deschutes Abyss’12
- Dogfish 120 Minute IPA
- Double Mountain Oaked Triple
- Fort George Roses on Roses
- Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti
- Green Flash Double Stout 2011
- Lost Abbey 10 Commandments
- New Belgium La Folie ‘11
- New Belgium Mo Betta Bretta
- Russian River Sanctification
- Sierra Nevada Life and Limb #2
- Stone Double Bastard 2009
- Stone Bourbon Imperial Russian ‘08
- De Dochter Peated Oak Embrasse