Snow be damned! The Beer Junction in West Seattle is celebrating Chocolate Beer Week regardless of the weather.
The simple, succinct description of the event says it all.
“9 days, 20+ chocolate beers, free sides of chocolate for taster trays… enough said!”
That’s the way The Beer Junction describes its Chocolate Beer Week, happening now through February 16th. In addition to at least 20 chocolate beers on tap at a time, they’ll give you an assortment of chocolate treats with each taster tray. Check out the event page on Facebook.
Below, a sampling of what they tapped for the kickoff of Chocolate Week.
- Boneyard – Backbone Chocolate Espresso Stout
- Block 15 – Love Potion #9, stout with chocolate and black cap raspberries.
- The Bruery White Chocolate with Cherries, Bourbon-barrel Wheatwine.
- Cascade – Cocoa Rojo.
- Cloudburst Brewing – My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
- Epic – Bi Bad Baptist.
- Georgetown Brewing – Lisa’s Chocolate Stout (cask).
- Modern Times – Grim Tusk.
- Reuben’s Brews – White Elephant Imperial White Stout, with coconut, coffee, cocoa nibs.
- Skookum Brewing – Right in the Peels. Banana split stout.
And many, many more. See the live tap list here.