The 5th Annual Coffee Beer Fest at The Beer Junction kicks off on Friday, November 29th — Black Friday. It runs through the weekend. They’ll devote at least 20 taps to coffee-infused beers and other forms of coffee-beer hybrids.
The lineup will include the likes of…
- Fremont – Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star with Coffee (2018)
- Founders – Kentucky Breakfast Stout (2018)
- Nectar Ales – Black Xantus (2014)
- Baerlic Brewing – Grayscale Coffee Vienna Lager (2019)
- Burial – The Cursed Path To Nowhere Imperial Stout (2019)
- Holy Mountain – Shadowlifter
- Future Primitive – Sunshine on my Porter
And many, many more. See the image below. Keep an eye on The Beer Junction Facebook page.