To pieces of tasty news to share with you from Wingman Brewers in Tacoma. First, an event. Second, a new beer.
Denizens of the Dark
First up, on Saturday, November 21 you’re invited to join Wingman Brewers for the annual Denizens of the Dark celebration at the brewery’s taproom in Tacoma. The event is a celebration of the impending winter months, providing trade the light and warmth of the sun for the strong, dark beers of winter.
You $7.00 admission gets a 2015 Denizens of the Dark glass and your first pour. All subsequent pours are $5. Food will be available from Stacks Burgers. The beer list for the event is below.
The event serves as the official release 2015 Stratofortress Bottles and 2015 Bourbon Barrel Aged Big Baby Flat Top Bottles.
- 2014 Bourbon Barrel Aged Big Baby Flat Top
- 2015 Bourbon Barrel Aged Big Baby Flat Top
- Fudge Brownie Noel
- Pistachio P-51 Porter
- Heavy Bevvy Scotch Ale
- Fort George Anne Are You Oak-Aged
- Port Brewing Bourbon Santa’s Little Helper
- Lost Abbey Judgement Day
- Lost Abbey Track #8
- Avery Samael’s
- Dogfish Head Old School Barleywine
- 2014 The Bruery 7 Swans a Swimming
- 2015 The Bruery 8 Maids a Milking
- 2015 Stratofortress
- 2015 Bourbon Barrel Aged Big Baby Flat Top Bottles
- 2015 We Cran Do it Cranberry Sour
- Double Mountain Devil’s Kriek
In other news from Wingman Brewers, the brewery recently collaborated with Three Magnets Brewing of Olympia and Salish Sea Organic Liquers of Lacey to produce an Herbal Saison.
The beer was brewed with herbs & spices from Salish Sea including cardamom, ginger, fennel, rosemary and rose hips.
“It was a super fun beer to make teaming up with two other South Sound libations manufacturers,” says Ken Thoburn, Head Brewer at Wingman. “The beer turned out great as well, which is always a plus.”
Look for it at the Wingman taproom and at select accounts around town.