Diamond Knot Brewing has two job openings. One part-time and the other full-time. Both are administrative positions working in the office at the company’s headquarters. They need to fill these positions, first and foremost, but they’d really like to see beer-lovin’ people apply.
To apply click here.
Title: Admin/Office Assistant
The Administrative Specialist is responsible for assisting the Owners and Managers with customer service, clerical and receptionist duties.
- Knowledge and performance of general office operations and procedures
- Serves as the receptionist.
- Manage and maintain merchandise inventory and distribution to all sites.
- Provide customer service sale and return of kegs.
- Serve as Bartender for the Taproom when needed. (Class 12 Server License Required).
- Utilize computer skills to:
- Create and update forms
- Maintain office filing and typing
- Maintain accurate record keeping and accounting
- Accurately pay bills, write invoices and prepare daily bank deposits.
- Use a company email account
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Assist Owners/Managers with research, typing, correspondence, faxes, filing and daily notes.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Manage donations
- Prepare and ship online merchandise transactions.
- Stock retail merchandise at the taproom
- Get the mail and process it daily
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Be 21 years of age.
- Good organizational and record keeping skills (attention to detail is critical).
- Cheerful presence and people skills.
- Be a self-starter who can work independently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks and other commonly used software.
- Possess good internet skills, including use of Outlook.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of customers and staff.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Medical, dental and life insurance for full time employees. Beer and meal perks as well
To apply, click here.