It is both a beer and a party. Black Raven Brewing is ready to release Flocktoberfest, a seasonal lager. The party is Saturday, September 10th. Brewed in the German Marzen style, this clean and balanced lager is the perfect summer into fall treat. Crafted with traditional Czech grown and malted barley for an authentic European malt flavor with a light, toasty undertone. Domestic and European hops provide a balanced, light hop profile.
And what better way to celebrate the release of a beer than to have a party at the brewery. There will be a big tent set up so this will be an indoor-outdoor affair. This Saturday starting at noon.
FLOCKTOBERFEST THE BEER
- 5.0% ABV
- 34 IBUs
- Malts: Pilsner, Vienna, Munich, Caramel Vienne 20L
- Hops: Magnum, Hersbrucker, Opal
FLOCKTOBERFEST THE PARTY (in their words)
- Flocktoberfest will be an indoor and outdoor event. We will have a tent outside with seating in addition to our taproom. The tent will close down at 8pm but the party will continue inside until we close at 10pm. Weather is expected to be partly cloudy, we recommend bringing an extra layer just in case.
- Dogs are welcome outside in the tent, just make sure to have your fluffy friends on a leash.
- Das Brat Wagen will be on site cooking up awesome brats and we will have locally made soft pretzels available too.
- There will be a limited run of Black Raven Flocktoberfest branded steins available for purchase, emphasis on the word “limited”.
- We’ll be releasing our Flocktoberfest Marzen style lager! Draft, growler fills and a small run of 22oz bottles will be available at the brewery.
- Like Flock Party we have limited parking, we strongly encourage carpooling. Please be respectful of the parking signage of our neighbors.
- We want you to have fun but we want you to be safe, please enjoy our beer responsibly. Uber, cabs and designated drivers are encouraged.