This just in from Naked City Brewery and Taphouse. They’ve created a special series of collaboration beers for Seattle Beer Week. Also, they’ve got a great lineup of events planned for the annual celebration of Seattle’s beer scene. For more info about all of the events, visit their website: https://nakedcitybrewing.com/culture/seattle-beer-week.
Among the highlights: Seattle Proper night celebrates the finest wood-aged beers brewing within city limits, “Nanobrewery Night” celebrates the smallest of local breweries, and Wood Aged Washington celebrates barrel-aged beers brewed in Washington.
Here’s more info straight from Naked City:
Seattle, WA – Naked City’s head brewer Don Webb collaborated on a series of unique beers that will be featured at Naked City’s pub during Seattle Beer Week alongside 80 hand-selected, rare beers from Washington State and Oregon. The Walrus Beer Garden at Naked City will host five epic brewers nights including two new events: Wood Aged Washington and Battle of the Gorge.
- Seattle Proper: The finest wood-aged and deliciously odd beers brewed inside the Seattle city limits (5/7, 6-9pm).
- Nanobrewery Night: The best beers from all the nanobreweries we could find all over Washington State. On this epic night we celebrate the smallest of the small batch, hand-made, unique craft beers that make Washington so special (5/8, 6-9pm).
- Battle of the Gorge: Join us for a very special night as the famed breweries of the Columbia Gorge battle it out in a head-to-head blind taste test: Oregon vs. Washington (5/11, 6-9pm).
- Wood Aged Washington: We’ve collected it all for you in one place, for one night. The finest wood aged beers brewed in all of Washington State, from border to border to border, and everywhere in between (5/12, 6-9pm).
- Oregon Night: Talk hops with an all-star cast of brewers, including Ninkasi’s Jamie Floyd, while tasting wood aged and deliciously odd beers from the finest breweries in Oregon (5/13, 6-9pm).
- Naked City will host three quirky beer events during Seattle Beer Week: Barleywood Squares (5/8, 12-2pm), a Mother’s Day Psycho screening with live soundtrack from DJ Nicfit (5/9, 8-10pm), and the second annual Big Naked Washers Tournament in the Walrus (5/16, 3-5pm).
- All events feature themed food pairings from Chef Tessa Roberts.
For more info about all of the events, visit their website: https://nakedcitybrewing.com/culture/seattle-beer-week.