Beer & Brat Tasting at Shultzy’s. Master sausage maker Don Shultze will make a special Hopwurst. A series of different sausages utilizing hops in the ingredients. All sausages will be paired with specially considered beers
Molyan’s Brewer Dinner with Denise Jones. 7pm – 10pm. Denise has prepared some very special kegs exclusively for this Seattle Beer Week event at Naked City. How ’bout these for a teaser. Wet Hopsickle ’08?, Cask Hopsickle?, Batch #1000 Double Scotch?, Freshie Kolschbier?, NOR CAL IPA?, Ryan Sullivan’s Imperial Stout?, Something special from the barrel? You’ll just have to come to Naked City and find out for yourself. One thing is for certain, you won’t be dissapointed!
The Avery Experience at Brouwer’s Cafe. Join Adam Avery at Brouwer’s Cafe for a night to try all 15 of his beers.
Avery Big Beers
1. Karma Ale – Belgian Pale Ale – 5.2% abv – 10 IBUs
2. White Rascal Belgian Wheat Ale – Belgian Wit – 5.6% abv – 10 IBUs
3. India Pale Ale – American IPA – 6.5% abv – 69 IBUs
4. Ale to the Chief – Presidential Pale Ale – 8.75% abv – 65 IBUs
5. Brabant Barrel-aged Wild Ale- 100% brett beer- 8.65% abv- 20 IBUs
6. FIFTEEN Anniversary Ale – 100% brett beer – 7.68% abv – 19 IBUs
The Holy Trinity of Ales
7. Salvation Belgian Golden Ale – Belgian Strong Golden Ale – 9% abv – 23 IBUs
8. The Reverend Belgian Quadrupel Ale – Belgian Dark Strong Ale – 10% abv – 18 IBUs
9. Hog Heaven Barleywine – American Barleywine – 9.2% abv – 104 IBUs
The Dictators Series
10. The Maharaja Imperial India Pale Ale 2009 – Imperial IPA – 10.27% abv – 102 IBUs
11. The Kaiser Imperial Oktoberfest 2008 – German Strong Lager – 10.03% abv – 24 IBUs
12. The Czar Imperial Stout 2004 – Russian Imperial Stout – 13.00% abv – 70 IBUs
The Demons of Ale
13. The Beast Grand Cru Ale 2004 Batch 1-Belgian Dark Strong Ale – 15.70% abv – 68 IBUs
14. Samael’s Oak-aged Ale 2005 Batch 1 – English Barleywine – 14.50% abv – 41 IBUs
15. Mephistopheles’ Stout 2008- Belgian Imperial Stout – 15.92% abv – 107 IBUs
All Beer Quiz Night at the Beveridge Place Pub 8pm
Think you’re a beer geek? What style of beer is the city of Bamberg known for? What was the first post-prohibition brewpub in the US? Plus we’ll test your tastebuds, too! Teams of up to six people, $2/person entry fee. Drink beer – win moolah!
Capitol Hill pub crawl 6-10PM More details tba. Sponsered by Elysian Brewing.
Start at – 6:00pm Summit Tavern
6:45pm Stumbling Monk
7:30 Café Metropolitan
8:15 The Redwood
10:30 Finish at Elysian-Capitol Hill for late night Happy Hour.
Snoqualmie Falls Brewery Tasting 5-7pm at Full Throttle Bottles.
Imperial Porter School with Profesor/Brewmaster John Harris at the College Inn Pub Time TBA
New Belgium Beer, Chocolate and Cheese Pairing New Belgium’s Buffy the Beer Slayer will be hosting a beer, chocolate and cheese pairing with multiple specialty brews from their limited edition Lips of Faith beers at The Barking Dog.
starting at 7pm
Ayinger Night – Feierabend German Pub and Restaurant in South Lake Union will have Gertrude from the Ayinger brewery from 7-9pm. Stop in for a liter and say “hallo” All 3 available Ayinger biers will be on tap.
Stone Brewing Tasting at Portalis Wines. 6-9pm
Avery Brewing Tasting with Adam Avery at at Bottleworks.
“Beer Trivia with Blind Tastings Hosted by Iron Horse Brewery at The Park Pub. Bring your drinking pants and tasting goggles. Teams of 2-4 people with Standard beer nerd questions and four unmarked bottles to see who really knows there beer. Cash and prizes awarded! Ross and Brewer Greg will be there from 7 – 10 with Multiple Iron Horse beers on tap and two different imperial beers on cask. Trivia starts at 9.”
Beer-paired, small plates, tasting bonanza in Little City, on Capitol Hill. hosted byCity Catering Company and Two Beers Brewery. Stop by the corner of 14th an E. Pine St. for a BBQ Pork slider paired with Two Beer’s IPA. City Catering will provide the bar menu. Two Beers will feature 4 selections from their brewery — including a top secret beer week taster. Taps open at 5:30 and close at 8:30.
City Catering Company: www.citycateringcompany.com
Two Beers Brewery: www.twobeersbrewery.com
Little City Event Space: www.littlecityseattle.com
Lazy Boy Brewing Pint Night at Nickerson Street Saloon in Fremont. Shawn Loring the owner and brewer will be on hand from 6-8pm, with Lazy Boy IPA pint specials and prizes
Victory Brewing Night at the Collins Pub 4-6:30 – Stop in for some Victory beers and appitizers at Collins Pub. Steve German from Downingtown Penn will be around to answer any questions about his fine ales and lagers from the east coast!
Victory Brewing Night at the Dog and Pony in Renton 7:30 Can’t make it to Seattle for some of the festivities, then this event is for you Stop in and sample some extremely rare and never-again-available beers from the Victory portfolio. Steve German from Victory Brewing will be on hand from Downingtown Pennsylvania.
Big Al Brewers Night at Longhorn BBQ in Auburn 6pm – 9pm
Big Sky Buck Hunter Tournament. at Jabu’s lower queen Anne is doing big sky buck hunter tournament with give aways from 6-9pm $3 Big Sky Moose Drools. To make tournament. reservations call 206-284-9093