Here’s a list of some events happening around the Seattle area tonight. The Washington Beer Blog will be out and about tonight. Find us and we’ll buy you a pint. Details below.
- 4:00pm – 99 Bottles Weekly Pick. It’s just $1 to sample 2 beers selected by our staff. This is an open-house tasting; stop in anytime between 4:00 and 8:00 p.m.
- 4:30pm – Oostkant Cask Crawl in Redmond. Black Raven Brewery and the Malt & Vine will have casks on the bar.
- 5:00pm – Cask Night at 74th St. Alehouse. A firkin of small batch, locally brewed Cask Conditioned beer. Different breweries, different styles each week. Contact them for details.
- 5:00pm – Ninkasi Tasting at Full Throttle Bottles. Bring your own tasting glass and save a buck!
- 6:00pm – Pike Brewers Dinner at McCormick and Schmick’s. Tasty food paired with Pike’s delicious beers. Contact McCormick and Schmick’s for details and reservations. (425) 454-2606.
- 7:00pm – 7 Seas Brewers Night at the Dog and Pony (Renton). Join the Dog and Pony as they welcome Gig Harbor’s own 7 Seas Brewing for a brewers night celebration.
FREE BEER: We will be at the Dog and Pony tonight. Be the first one to find us, tell us the secret password, and we’ll buy you a pint. (The password is “I got it in the can.” )