No-Li Brewhouse just announced that it is seeking a Director of Brewing Operations. “We are fortunate and humbled by the continued growth and diversity of No-Li craft beverages,” says John Bryant, owner at No-Li Brewhouse in Spokane, Washington. “We are at a stage in our brewing operations to bring on an experienced, brewery-minded professional to be an integral part of No-Li Brewhouse operations.”
No-Li Brewhouse operates two separate facilities in the Spokane area. Each is an independently operating 30-barrel system. Preferably, the qualified candidate will have experience with a brewery producing in excess of 15,000 barrels per year. Here is the notice about the job opening.
Director of Brewing Operations
No-Li Brewhouse is seeking an experienced director of brewing operations with a minimum of 5-10 years’ work experience in a production brewery to join our team, preferably with experience from a brewery producing 15,000+ BBLs/year.
No-Li Brewhouse is an internationally award-winning brewery located in beautiful Spokane, WA. No-Li produces 15,000+BBLs/year. Our recent awards include 2015 NBWA Brewery Partner of the Year, 2016 WA Beer Awards Large Brewery Award along with over 30 international brewing medals.
Director of Brewing Operations Position Summary:
The ideal candidate is someone who can adapt to any brewing environment and lead a production team of over 20 individuals. The candidate will facilitate and oversee production at both of No-Li’s 30-barrel production facilities. The candidate will have a deep passion for producing consistently high-quality beer, lead a highly trained and skilled production team, have a great work ethic, a positive attitude and a desire to be part of the No-Li Brewhouse team. No-Li is a people driven organization with a continuous self-improving philosophy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads and manages the No-Li production team to safely maximize efficiencies, capacity, and productivity at both our No-Li Spokane and No-Li Airway Heights production facilities
- Responsible for the development and success of the No-Li production team
- Responsible for supporting a winning culture and continuing to produce excellent beer at all stages of the production process.
- Will know all steps of the production process and will spend time both in the office and on the production floor
- This candidate will exhibit exceptional leadership and the engagement of all production employees
Responsible for ensuring that all health and safety standards are exceeded
- Demonstrates servant leadership with confidence, humility, and a great work ethic
- Will actively seek to improve all aspects of both production facilities
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
Five to ten years of proven production experience, preferably producing 15,000+ BBLs/year
Proven track record of leadership
Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
Ability to utilize available resources over a wide range of brewery projects
Willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends
Strong mechanical and problem-solving skills.
Physical requirements: Must be able to bend over, twist, kneel, stand for the duration of a shift and lift 55 pounds.
Requires proper handling of hazardous materials and operation of complex machinery.
Must possess excellent communication skills.
No-Li offers industry-leading competitive wages; health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, vacation and sick leave programs.
To apply send resumes c/o Katie Scott, [email protected]