This Sunday, December 15th, Metier Brewing Company hosts a Holiday Gift Market at its brewery and taproom in Woodinville, Washington. I actually attended this event last year and picked up a couple of gifts as I enjoyed a tasty beer. Highly recommended. Way better than fighting the crowds at the mall.
They’ll get the day started when the Seahawks kick off at 10:00. The Holiday Market starts at 1:30. Below, details straight from Metier Brewing.
Are you in need of those last-minute gift ideas for the holidays? Metier Brewing Company has you covered! This Sunday, December 15th we’ve got a day of football (go Hawks!), fun, food, and shopping for the whole family!
10am: Come cheer on the Seattle Seahawks vs. the Carolina Panthers in their final away game for the regular season. Pop-up food vendor, ba(n)ke, will be serving their fresh, local breakfast pastries, fueled by a lifelong dream to spread happiness through food. ba(n)ke aims to make Seattle a bit sweeter through Latin flavors with Italian inspiration, topped with French technique.
11am-3pm: Tamale My Life is the Pacific Northwest’s premier tamale company. TML owner Leti has been working her whole life to raise a strong and responsible family- now her sons are helping her build a strong and successful business. Come enjoy their fresh hot tamales during the game and market. Eat them on-site or order some for the holidays!
1:30-4:30pm: Shop till you drop! Local small businesses will be on-site for our exciting gift market. Come explore these wonderfully diverse and local vendors on Sunday:
- Evolve Revolt Repeat: Handmade jewelry from upcycled denim and leather for the anti-casual baddie!
- Natty Dread Illustration: Original art and prints reflecting empowerment, beauty, and connection to the Afro-Diaspora.
- Knot Perfect: Modern macrame wall hangings, plant hangers, yoga mat straps and holiday ornaments inspired through healing, one knot at a time; 10% of sales benefit UW Neuroscience Department.
- SageSoul Beauty: Holistic handcrafted natural and organic care and wellness products to awaken your beautiful soul.
- Transcend2: Vintage silk kimonos, kimono shirts, totes.
- Odd Showroom: Handmade jewelry with copper and semi precious minerals.
- Milvian Designs: Beautiful and trendy hair ribbons and accessories with flare for girls on the go.