This Weekend in West Seattle, The Beer Junction presents Hop Hysteria, a two-day celebration of hoppy brews. The amazing lineup includes no less than 30 of the hoppiest creations. Some from local, beloved breweries. Some from breweries in far-off lands like New York and Ohio.
They turn the taps over to hoppy goodness when they open on Saturday morning at 11:00 and the fun continues through the weekend. Here is just a small sample of what they’ll have in the rotation on Saturday and Sunday.
- Abomination Brewing (from Pennsylvania), All About The Wordplay
- Best of Hands, Citra Spruce
- Boneyard Brewing, Mr. Centaur 4X IPA (a beer to honor Matt Bonney, a local beer legend who passed recently)
- Decadent Ale (Mamaroneck, NY), Pacific Punch
- Double Mountain Brewing, Simcoe a Go Go
- Future Primitive Brewing, Pep Talk IPA (You can do it!)
- Great Notion Brewing (Portland), Juice Invader
- Hoof Hearted Brewing (Marengo, OH), Did We Just Become Best Fwends?
- Matchless Brewing, Funk Juice
- Port Brewing, Anniversary Double IPA
- Single Hill Brewing, Yacht Party
and many, many more.