The Hop Mob Roadshow kicks off at Brouwer’s Cafe this Friday at 3:00. More than 30 Washington-brewed Triple IPAs will be on tap, available in 12-oz and 6-oz pours, and a la carte flights of three (you pick which beers). Thereafter, Hop Mob events take place Kirkland (Flatstick Pub), Lynnwood (Special Brews), Greenwood (Naked City), West Seattle (Beveridge Place), and Tacoma (Red Hot).
Then, on Saturday, February 21, Hop Mob culminates with the Hop Mob Finale at Pike Brewing in Seattle. And that’s what I want to talk to you about. We are seeking to enlist some volunteers to help pour beer at the Hop Mob Finale.
If you want to help:
– You’ll be pouring, not drinking.
– You must have your permit to pour – a MAST permit.
As a reward for your service, you’ll received:
– A gift certificate of the Pike Brewery pub.
– A ticket to the Washington Cask Beer Festival on March 28th.
– The satisfaction of knowing you’ve help us, the Washington Brewers Guild, and your fellow beer lovers.
IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER: Email me kjones @ washingtonbeerblog.com