Diamond Knot Craft Brewing is currently seeking to hire a qualified brewer. To learn more about the position and to apply, visit the job the website here. Information about the job is below.
Reports to: Production Manager
Summary of Position:
Work both independently as well as in a team environment, manufacturing and packaging of high quality craft beer, while maintaining a clean and safe facility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work within a team environment with the ultimate purpose of helping to brew a consistent and high quality product.
- Be safety conscious and always aware that the brewery is a potentially dangerous workplace. Use all available safety equipment and strive to make improvements in brewery safety.
- Perform with honesty, integrity, good attitude and exhibit good attendance.
Brew, filter, keg and package products along with washing kegs as needed.
- Use proper clean-in-place (CIP) procedures to clean and sanitize brewery equipment.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms and logs to maintain proper records.
- Perform assignments as directed by supervisors.
- Coordinate and suggest prompt solutions to brewery issues.
- Ensure that all products are consistently brewed and packaged to company standards.
Maintain and operate delivery vehicles in a clean and safe manner.
- Operate a forklift to move bottles, kegs, spent grain bins and other material as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the brewery as directed.
- Provide advice and suggestions to management as needed.
- Attend meetings regularly.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Knowledge of brewing, cleaning, sanitation and record keeping.
- Possess basic math skills.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, move and /or lift up to 160 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- Forklift certified or the ability to become certified in the first 30 days, Provide a clean driving abstract.
Job number: 781576
Location: WA, Mukilteo, 4602 Chennault Beach RD Suite B1
Cheers to our sponsors, like…