This Saturday in Spokane, No-Li Brewhouse present the inaugural KAN JamBEERee, a beer fest celebrating SpoKANe and beer. In all, the event features 22 specialty beers from eight regional breweries. Also, two local food trucks, a live local band, a keg toss, a dunk tank, and No-Li swag. All proceeds benefit Operation Ward 57.
The event takes place on August 22 from 11:00 – 3:00. Tickets are FREE, but getting a ticket reserves your spot. Tickets are available here. See the beer lineup and other information below.
– Rise & Grind infused with Vanilla/Chocolate: A creamy coffee milk stout slightly sweetened with vanilla and a gentle dose of chocolate
– Poser infused with Peaches: Our crisp, refreshing pale ale’s tropical fruit notes are complemented by the addition of juicy, Washington-grown peaches
– Spin Cycle Red cask-conditioned with Banana/Vanilla: A bananas foster-inspired twist, the caramel notes of Spin Cycle intermingle with bananas and gain a subtle sweetness from real vanilla beans
Alameda Brewing Co. (Portland, OR)
– Thai Yellow Wolf: This golden, imperial IPA is infused with Thai basil, dried mangoes, flaked coconut, and ginger.
Base Camp Brewing Company (Portland, OR)
– Lost Meridian Wit: A Belgian Witbier with mimosa-like characters of orange and champagne
Black Raven Brewing Company (Redmond, WA)
– Redfeather Red IPA: A session IPA with refreshing hop bitterness and the flavor of a red IPA
Firestone Walker Brewing Company (Paso Robles, CA)
– Pivo Pilsner: A classic German Pilsner with floral aromas and spicy herbal notes
Oakshire Brewing (Eugene, OR)
– Sun Made Berliner Weiss: A hazy golden ale with a cool refreshing note of cucumber water
Payette Brewing Co. (Boise, ID)
– Fly Line Vienna Lager: A smooth, golden lager with a hint of malt sweetness and a subtle hop flavor
Schooner Exact Brewing Co. (Seattle, WA)
– Seamstress Union Raspberry Wheat: A raspberry nose giving way to tangy wheat flavor
Of course, this is only a small taste of what JamBEERee-ers can expect to see at the event! Each guest brewery will be pouring two beers, and No-Li will top off the festivities with a ‘KAN Jam selection of eight.
In addition to the 22 brew line up, JamBEERee attendees will have the chance to purchase some grub from Street Royalty (FKA King of Tacos) and The Bistro Box food trucks – all while enjoying the musical stylings of The Dan Conrad Trio! For those of you who are looking for your beer to come with a side of healthy competition, guests can sign up for the keg toss for a chance to win some No-Li SWAG!
No-Li doesn’t want anyone to miss out on the first ever ‘KAN JamBEERee, so admission is now FREE! Attendees can purchase tickets in advance to guarantee entry and to receive 6-4oz taster tickets. Otherwise, drink tickets can be purchased, 5 for $20 at the event. All proceeds will benefit the wounded veterans and families of Operation Ward 57.