The Manito Tap House might be the best beer bar Seattleites have never heard of. That’s because it’s in Spokane. Still, there’s no denying greatness, and the Manito is a great place to enjoy outstanding beers. Among the things that impress me, they were the first bar I ever visited that posted publicly, in the bar, the schedule for cleaning the draft system, including information about what exactly they do to maintain the beer lines and faucets.
I digress. Manito Tap House is hosting its 2nd Annual 12 Beers of Christmas, which started on December 12th and ends on the 23rd. Each day they’ll tap into a different, rare and delicious treat. Here’s the lineup.
- Pelican MOAS ’16
- Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA ’14
- Firestone Walker Parabola ’15
- Avery Uncle Jacobs ’15
- Fremont Rusty Nail ’16
- Green Flash Silva Stout ’15
- Fremont Bourbon Abominable ’14
- The Bruery Cuivre
- North Coast Old Rasputin XVII
- Port Brewing Older Viscosity ’15
- Rodenbach Alexander
- Goose Island Regal Rye ’16
Cheers to our sponsors, like…