It’s been one year since McMenamins Anderson School opened in Bothell, offering visitors five acres of fun. It’s kind of like a Disneyland for drinking adults, basically. Food, beer, drinks, entertainment and even lodging. Congrats on a successful first year. Here’s what they’ve got planned.
To celebrate its first birthday, Anderson School is hosting a five-course dinner with McMenamins beer pairings, a limited edition Wheatwine brewed in-house, and live music from local band The Rusty Neils.
October 14, 7 p.m.
- Five-course dinner with McMenamins beer pairings
- $105 per person, 21 and over only
- Menu highlights include: citrus cured-smoked scallop ceviche, grilled quail and smoked barley & apple salad and smoked dry-aged rib-eye
- Purchase tickets here
Make a night of it and book dinner for two, lodging and breakfast the next morning! Click here to reserve.
Class of 2016 Wheatwine beer release + birthday celebration
October 14, 7-10 p.m., free, all ages welcome
Live music from The Rusty Neils
Class of 2016 Wheatwine Anderson School birthday beer
- An American Strong Ale, made with over 50% Wheat with a tropical hopped nose and flavors of toffee and vanilla
- Available in limited edition bottles
- Malts: Golden Promise, Bestmalz Pale Wheat, Rolled Oats, Victory, Munich, 2-Row, Wheat
- Hops: Centennial, Citra, Meridian
- OG: 1.090 TG: 1.012 ABV: 10.06 IBU: 89 SRM: 14
Cheers to our sponsors, like…