Last night, February 19th, Brother Barrel kicked off its Ode To Darkness, a tribute to Imperial Stout and the art of barrel-aging beer. The event continues all week and features five variations of Elliott Bay Brewing’s Fauntleroy Imperial Stout on tap alongside some very special, barrel-aged guest beers.
All are available in 4-ounce, 8-ounce, or 12-ounce pours. Flights available. Guests are invited to try them all or pick their favorite and dive into a full pour. Some of these beers are available in very limited in quantities so the lineup may rotate later in the week.
Here’s the beer lineup:
- ’15 vintage of Organic Fauntleroy Imperial Stout
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Fauntleroy Imperial Stout (Heaven Hill Bourbon barrels)
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Fauntleroy Imperial Stout with Espresso beans
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Fauntleroy Imperial Stout with Vanilla beans
- Fauntleroy Fauntleroy Imperial Stout aged in tawny port barrels
Guest Beers, Opening Lineup:
- The Bruery’s – So Happens its Tuesday
- Deschutes Brewery – The Abyss ’16
- Firestone Walker Brewing – Parabola ’17
- North Coast Brewing – Rasputin XX
- Skookum Brewing – Solitary Confinement