This Saturday in Ballard, Peddler Brewing celebrates its third anniversary with a party at the brewery. The event features special beers, a cornhole tournament, and live music. Cave Man Food Truck will be there for your dining pleasure. Also, they’ll be giving away 22-ounce bottle koozies with the purchase of three bottles of beer.
Saturday, March 12th, 11:00 a.m until 11:00 p.m. Here are the complete details.
1514 NW Leary Way
Seattle, WA 98107
Phone: (360) 362-0002
Below, the special beers they’ll have on tap. Supplies are limited so show up early to insure that you get to try them.
- Belgian Tripel Aged with Brett & Blueberries – you’ve seen it in bottles, now it’s finally on tap this weekend only! This Belgian style Tripel was aged for 9 months with Brett and blueberries. The result is a dry golden ale with a light body, floral and earthy aroma, notes of apple, plum, spice, leather, and a tart, funky finish. 9.6% ABV, 22 IBUs
- Oak Barrel Aged Belgian – Last winter’s light-bodied Belgian double aged 14 months in oak whiskey barrels. 10% ABV, 22 IBUs
- Oak Barrel Aged Belgian Sour – Same as above, but this one was aged with Brett resulting in a lively sour and funky beer. 10% ABG, 22 IBUs
Cornhole 1-Day Tournament at 2pm:
– 16 teams of 1-4 people
– Single-Elimination Bracket Play-off, best 2 of 3 games to 21
– Participants get $1 off pints all day
– Prizes for top 2 teams (cash and merch)
– Tournament starts at 2pm, and take approximately 3 ½ hours.
– Sign-ups start at 1pm. First-come for sign-ups.
Live Music 7:30-10pm:
The Ramblin’ Years, a local “country-fried rock n’ roll” band, will be rocking our beer garden.
Keep your hands warm and your beer cold with a zip-up Peddler 22oz Bomber Koozie! Free with the purchase of three 22oz bombers or buy one for $7.
Cave Man Food Truck 4-9pm