It’s time to put the third nail in the coffin, or in this case, the pine box. In three short years The Pine Box has become one of Seattle’s most esteemed beer bars, earning local and national accolades for its beer selection and its overall dedication to great beer.
This Saturday, March 21, The Pine Box taps into some very special beers, including 3rd Nail, which was brewed by Holy Mountain Brewing specifically for the occasion. The lineup includes special tappings of vintage versions of the first two anniversary beers.
The lineup for the event includes:
- 3rd Nail, by Holy Mountain (bottle sales start at 11:00 am)
- 2nd Nail, by 10 Barrel Brewing.
- Pinot barrel 2nd Nail w/brett
- 3 years of 1st Nail, by Fremont Brewing.
- The very last keg of Rusty Nail by Fremont Brewing (tapped at 8pm)
- And many other rarities from the likes of Avery Brewing, Bear Republic Brewing, Deschutes Brewing, Engine House No. 9, Firestone Walker Brewing, Lagunitas Brewing, Lost Abbey, New Belgium, Perennial, and others.