McMenamins invites you to the Olympic Club in Centralia, WA for the 23rd Annual Olympic Club Brewfest, and they’ve teamed up with Amtrak to create an affordable way for you to get there. The dates are April 19th and 20th. Along with beers from McMenamins, enjoy beers from the following breweries.
- Elliott Bay Brewing Company (Seattle, Wash.)
- Loowit Brewing Company (Vancouver, Wash.)
- Mt. Tabor Brewing Company (Vancouver, Wash.)
- Fishtail Brewing Company (Olympia, Wash.)
- Double Mountain (Hood River, Ore.)
- Burnside Brewing (Portland, Ore.)
- Dick’s Brewing (Centralia, Wash.)
- Snoqualmie Falls Brewing Company (Snoqualmie Falls, Wash.)
- Iron Horse Brewery (Ellensburg, Wash)
- Merchant Du Vin Importer (Tukwila, Wash)
- Diamond Knot Brewery (Mukilteo, Wash).
Here’s the event announcement from McMenamins:
Spring is in the air and there’s nothing better than pairing fresh floral blooms with a big ole’ pint of craft beer, right? Especially when there are outdoor patios involved.
For Seattleites looking to post up on a patio, the 23rd annual Olympic Club Brewfest in Centralia, Wash. hits the spot. For TWO-days on April 19 and 20, visitors can take a train right to Olympic Club’s door and sample craft ales from brewers across Washington and Oregon at various locations, including McMenamins.
Wash down a fresh pint with some of “the world’s best baked beans” or taste test specials from the open-pit barbecue. Challenge your friends to a round of pool or curl up beside the cozy fire pit. Take a moment to honor the past, by checking out how McMenamins has preserved the venue’s railway bootlegging, secret call buttons, hidden tunnels and rumored hauntings.
Ready to ride the rails? McMenamins and Amtrak Cascades have teamed up to offer 2-for-1 vouchers, available at any McMenamins. For rail tickets, see amtrackcascades.com; restrictions and blackout dates apply. And for those looking to spend the night, McMenamins and Holiday Inn Express & Suites are offering brewfest room rates using the promo code OBF. Each reservation comes with 2 tickets to the Brewfest, 2 Brewfest glasses and a complimentary shuttle ride to and from festival. Call 360-740-1800 to make a reservation.