Seattle Beer Week starts on Thursday, May 10th and runs for ten days. So many great events! Get out there and do something! For example, Seattle Cask-O-Rama at the Beveridge Place Pub, which happens on Thursday, May 10th and Friday, May 11th, starting at 6:00 PM each night.
Seattle Cask-O-Rama features 12 casks of Seattle-brewed beer from 12 Seattle breweries lined up on the bar for your firkin enjoyment.
As usual at these kinds of events, the Beveridge Place Pub offers build-your-own taster flights.
- Cloudburst Future First IPA
- Counterbalance Raspberry Abigail Blonde
- Flying Lion Rye Stout w/rosehips
- Fremont Summer ale w/blackberry
- Georgetown SBW Beer Citrus Galaxy IPA
- Jellyfish Smack! w/mandarin & melon
- Machine House Oyster Stout
- Old Stove IPA
- Reuben’s Brews Dry Stout w/hazelnuts
- Schooner Exact Evergreen w/Amarillo
- Stoup TBD
- Urban Family Brett with tropical fruit