Kevin Davey, the award-winning brewer at Gordon Biersch in Seattle, previously brewed at Chuckanut Brewery in Bellingham and Firestone Walker Brewing in Paso Robles, California. On January 7th, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant in Seattle presents a special beer dinner recognizing his well-traveled brewing career: Six Degrees of Kevin and Bacon.
For the six-course meal, the chef has created bacon-inspired dishes to pair with beers from Chuckanut Brewery, Firestone Walker Brewing, and Gordon Biersch. See the menu, with pairings, below. Tickets are limited and available by calling Gordon Biersch at 206-405-4205. The cost is $40. The event gets started at 7:00 PM. Space is filling up fast.
From Chuckanut Brewing, Bean Stop Porter and Alt Bier. From Firestone Walker, Pivo Pils and Velvet Merlin Oatmeal Stout. From Gordon Biersch, Maertzen and Winterbock.
- Course one is Chef’s choice salad paired with Firestone Walker Pivo Pils.
- Course two is a bacon-wrapped scotch egg paired with Chuckanut Altbier.
- Third course is hickory smoked bacon rillette, frisee, with citrus vinaigrette paired with Firestone Walker Velvet Merlin Oatmeal Stout.
- Fourth course is stuffed pancetta satchel, smoked pork belly, acorn squash, caramelized onions, roasted granny smith and hazelnut sage pesto paired with Gordon Biersch Maerzen.
- Dessert is maple bacon crème brulee, with vanilla bourbon cream paired with Gordon Biersch Winterbock
- Digestif is candied orange, juilliene bacon, citrus basil gastrique with Chuckanut Bean Stop Coffee Porter.
Menu is subject to change.
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is located in Seattle’s Pacific Place mall.
600 Pine Street Suite 401
Seattle, WA 98101