For the 6th year, the Washington Beer Commission is hosting a South Sound beer festival. For the second year, the event will focus on winter beers. All new this year, the event is moving from Tacoma to Puyallup. The South Sound Winter Beer Festival takes place on Saturday, November 9th at the Puyallup Fairgrounds.
The South Sound Winter Beer Festival offers a first taste of winter beers from 27 Washington breweries. The tasting event will take place on Saturday, November 9, from noon until 6:00. Admission is only $20 in advance and $25 at the door and includes a commemorative tasting cup along with eight, 4oz. sample tastes. Additional tastes will be available for purchase at $2 each. Complete ticket and event information is available at washingtonbeer.com. This is a 21-and-over event.
Tickets and more info available at the official event website
Participating Washington breweries:
- 54-40 Brewing – Washougal
- 7 Seas Brewery – Tacoma
- Acorn Brewing – Edgewood
- Bellevue Brewing Company – Bellevue
- Black Raven Brewing – Redmond
- Camp Colvos Brewing – Vashon Island
- Counterbalance Brewing Co – Seattle
- Dog Days Brewing – Bremerton
- Everybody’s Brewing – White Salmon
- Fish Brewing – Olympia
- Fremont Brewing – Seattle
- Georgetown Brewing – Seattle
- Ghostfish Brewing – Seattle
- Hellbent Brewing Company – Seattle
- Icicle Brewing – Leavenworth
- Kulshan Brewery – Bellingham
- Lumber House Brewery – Black Diamond
- Matchless Brewing – Tumwater
- No-Li Brewhouse – Spokane
- Rail Hop’n Brewing Co – Auburn
- Rainy Daze Brewing – Silverdale
- Ram Brewing – Puyallup
- Rooftop Brewing – Seattle
- Silver City Brewery – Bremerton
- Single Hill Brewing – Yakima
- Ten Pin Brewing – Moses Lake
- Top Rung Brewing – Lacey
6th Annual South Sound Winter Beer Festival
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Noon – 6pm
Mattress Firm Showplex
Parking at the Blue Gate – Blue Parking Lot (across the street from the Showplex)
110 9th Ave SW, Puyallup, WA 98371
$20 advance tickets or $25 at the door.
Must be 21 years old or older and have a valid ID to be admitted.
Designated driver admission is $5 and available at the door only.
Parking is FREE in the Blue Gate – Blue Parking Lot! The Washington Beer Commission encourages designated drivers and reminds everyone to enjoy themselves responsibly. Please do not drink and drive.