Two beloved Seattle businesses are teaming up for wonderful evening of food and beer. Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria and Stoup Brewing present a five-course Harvest Beer Dinner, featuring a delicious fall-inspired menu from Tutta Bella executive chef Brian Gojdics, paired with seasonal brews selected by Stoup Brewing’s co-owner and brewer, Robyn Schumacher.
“The synergy between Italian cuisine and beer is clear,” said Chef Gojdics. “Tutta Bella shares centuries-old traditions of Neapolitan cuisine, using traditional ingredients and artisan techniques that are also used by today’s craft brewers. At Stoup, their craftsmanship is a testament to their commitment to the art and the science of beer.”
The Harvest Beer Dinner takes place on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at the Tutta Bella location in Wallingford (Wallingford, 4411 Stone Way North, Seattle). 6:30 to 9:00. The cost is $50 (+tax/gratuity).
For further information and tickets, please visit http://tuttabellastoup.eventbrite.com.
Tickets are VERY limited.
Tutta Bella & Stoup Brewing Harvest Brew Dinner Menu
- Arancini — Risotto balls filled with butternut squash and smoked buffalo mozzarella
- Bruschetta — Braised lacinato kale and crispy prosciutto
- Ribollita — Hearty Tuscan soup with lacinato kale, cannellini beans, vegetables and toasty parmigiano bread
- Pizza — Extra virgin olive oil, brussels sprouts, pancetta, fresh egg
- Braised Oxtail — Wild mushrooms, beefy red wine reduction, root vegetable puree
- Apple Crostata — Northwest apples, flaky pastry, vanilla gelato.