They almost sneaked this one right by us, but I just learned that Urban Family Brewing is having a big release event TODAY at 4:00. They are releasing five new bottles this weekend, including their Saison, which won a gold medal that the Washington Beer Awards.
Here’s the deal straight from the source:
- ‘Clouds of Pale Gold’: Our Washington Beer Awards gold medal winning saison with Meyer lemon, and dandelion greens. Spring isn’t gone. We just bottled it. ($8)
- ‘Efflorescent Heartbeat’: A wild rose hip farmhouse ale. With some subtle tartness, and delicious earthiness. It will be your favorite wild-rose hip-tart-farmhouse beer this year. ($8)
- ‘St. Anthony’s Fire’: This rye farmhouse ale is the perfect beer to lead us into winter. Amber colored, and spicy + toasty notes. This is one of our favorite beers of the year. Don’t sleep on it. ($8)
- ‘Heart of Stone’: as you may have noticed, we like stone fruit. We also enjoy sours. This beer is everything we like about plums, and apricots in one bottle. Tons of fruit character, and deliciously tart. ($10)
- ‘Muerte Al Ceral’: Our house-stout got a DOTD kick! We took a lovely batch of ‘Death to Cereal’, added Vanilla beans, Cinnamon sticks, Mexcian chillies, and 60 lbs. of Theo chocolate cocoa nibs. This beer is perfect to ring in your Nov. 1! ($12)
Also, they’ll release ‘Holy Matrimony’ bourbon barrel aged stout on Dec. 3rd:
“We brewed an extra special batch of our notorious stout, and after 6 long months in Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels, with one gallon of dark Vermont maple syrup per barrel, she’s ready to go.”
Planned release date of 12/3 @ 1:00 pm. Only available from the taproom.