CONTEST CLOSED. WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED. Thanks for participating!
We are giving away a pair of tickets to this weekend’s Fremont Oktoberfest. To enter the drawing, leave a comment here or/and on our Facebook page (find this post). Be sure to tag a friend or two on Facebook. We will pick a winner at random on the morning of Thursday, September 19th.
Seattle’s largest Oktoberfest celebration takes place on the streets of Fremont this weekend: Friday, September 20th thru Sunday, September 22nd. The event features more than 100 beers from near and far, along with selected ciders and kombucha. You can see the complete list of beers here.
When you buy tickets, be sure to use the code WABEER and you’ll get a couple extra tasting tokens.
Among other fun activities, Sunday is Dogtoberfest — your pooch is welcome to join you at the festival. The fun is rounded out with activities like axe throwing, chainsaw pumpkin carving, a stein-holding competition, and more. Music will be provided by the DJ tower, which will crank into the night.
Friday, September 20 — 5:00pm – 12:00 midnight (21+ Only)
Saturday, September 21 — 12:00pm (Noon) – 12:00 midnight (21+ Only)
Sunday, September 22 — 12:00pm (Noon) – 6:00pm (21+ Only, Dogs Allowed)
Dems Da Rools – – Read This:
- Friday and Saturday: Entrance closes at 11:00pm, last call is at 11:15pm, and taps are closed for the evening at 11:30pm
- Sunday: Entrance closes at 5:00pm, last call is at 5:15pm, and taps are closed for the evening at 5:30pm
- Every Day is strictly 21+ Only. For real, no babies, screaming toddlers (or quiet ones). We mean it. They aren’t over 21.
- Dogs are allowed on Sunday only.
- Please know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly, and call a cab. We’re watching you.
- And did you know this is all a benefit for a rad organization…
For more information and tickets, visit the official website.