If you are still looking for something to do tonight, here are some ideas that are sure to ignite the passion of any beer lover.
- Hale’s Ales will be hosting a beer dinner. Menu to include beer and food pairings. Reservations are a good idea for this one, 206-706-1544. Call or check the Web site for more information. www.halesales.com
- 99 Bottles in Federal Way will be having their weekly tasting from 4:00 PM -6:00 PM featuring beer and chocolate pairing. It will be a great stop on the way to dinner with that special someone. More info – www.99bottles.net
- Naked City Brewing in Seattle will be hosting a beer and chocolate pairing in the evening. Check out their website at: www.nakedcitybrewing.com.
- Boundary Bay will be hostig a Valentine’s Day Dinner at the bistro, featuring a special menu and live music by the Mt. Baker Toppers. Reservations recommended. Check the Web site for more information – www.bbaybrewery.com
- Chuckanut Brewery and Kitchen will be hosting a Valentine’s Dinner and Celebration. Live music from Bent Grass starts at 8:00 PM, no cover, all ages. The regular dinner menu will be available along with Chef Chad Bowes Valentine’s Day Dinner Specials of pasta, fish and steak. http://www.chuckanutbreweryandkitchen.com
Ice Harbor Brewing in Kennewick will be hosting a Prime Rib Valentine’s Dinner from 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM. Reservations are recommended. For more information, www.iceharbor.com.
Anacortes Brewery and Rockfish Grill will have live music tonight, featuring the bluegrass stylings of Pearly Blue. www.anacortesrockfish.com