If you’re reading this blog, you probably love Washington beer. If you love Washington beer, then you should probably be a member of WABL — WA Beer Lovers, the official “fan club” of the Washington Brewers Guild. This is a reminder for all you WABLs out there that tickets are on sale for the 4th Anniversary Party. (What’s a WABL? Find out here.)
The event, held at Seattle Center’s Rainier Room, is always fun. In addition to all of the great beer (see below) there are also a lot of give-aways from breweries, bottle shops and more.
The event is November 7th, 4:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Here is the ticket info:
Mail a check payable to the Washington Brewers Guild along with your name, WABL ID number and your guest’s name, if any.
Washington Brewers Guild
P.O. Box 20014
Seattle, WA 98102.
Admission for WABL members are $30 and non-WABL member is $40 (one guest per member). Once they receive your payment they will send you tickets in the mail within a week. Tickets are not transferable. Advance purchase is required (no day of sales). Capacity is 300 people.
They plan to serve an impressive lineup of beers for this event. Washington’s brewing community sends out nothing but their best, most creative efforts to show their appreciation. Here is a partial list of what you can expect. Some of the beers are collaborative efforts between multiple breweries. The list is subject to change.
- 7 Seas – Infused British Pale Ale
- Alpine Brewing – Alpine Ur-Märzen
- Anacortes Brewery – Imperial Fresh Hop Rye Pale Ale
- Big Al Brewing – Watermelon Sour
- Black Raven/WABL Committee – Peach Pit Wit
- Chuckanut Brewery – Chuckanut Foreign Stout
- Diamond Knot/McMenamin’s/Lazy Boy/Scuttlebutt (a blend of 4 beers from each brewery)
- Hale’s Ales Brewery – TBA
- Powerhouse Brewery w/ Colin Lenfesty & Rodney Clark – Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Schooner Exact & Two Beers – Two if by Sea Brown
- Walking Man Brewing – Oak Aged Jaywalker
- Yakima Craft Brewery – YCBC’s IPA