For some of us, it would be a magical dream come true: throwing out the first pitch in Safeco Field at a Mariners game. Pyramid Breweries is currently running a contest that will allow one lucky person to do just that. Beyond getting to throw out the first pitch when the Mariners take on the Red Sox (yes, the Sox) on July 24th, the prize package is amazing. All you have to do is sign up.
Here are the details we received from Pyramid about it”
PYRAMID BRINGS THE HIGH HEAT
Pyramid Breweries Gives One Lucky Fan the Ultimate Baseball Experience
SEATTLE, WA – May 27, 2010 – Pyramid Breweries excitedly announces ‘High Heat’ – a regional promotion building upon Pyramid’s partnership with the Seattle Mariners – and invites Pyramid fans and baseball fans alike to enter for a chance to win.
High Heat captures the energy and excitement surrounding the northwest’s favorite baseball team. There are over 30 prizes up for grabs and one lucky fan will win the experience of a lifetime – throwing out the first pitch at a Seattle Mariners vs. Boston Red Sox game in July. Prizes include:
- Grand Prize – a Seattle summer weekend for one winner and three friends. Including:
- The winner will throw out the first pitch at the July 24, 2010 Mariners vs. Red Sox game
- Four lower level seat tickets to the July 23 and 24, 2010 Mariners vs. Red Sox games
- Airfare to Seattle provided by Horizon Air (flight vouchers awarded if you live in Seattle)
- Two nights at the Silver Cloud Hotel
- Special VIP tour of Safeco Field
- Dinner for four at the Pyramid Alehouse and VIP access to the Pyramid Beer Garden
- Pyramid and Mariners wearables
- Second Prize – 5 lucky winners will each win:
- Two lower level seat tickets to the July 24, 2010 Mariners vs. Red Sox game
- Pyramid wearables
- Third Prize – 25 lucky winners will each win:
- Pyramid wearables
Entry forms can be found at a variety of Pyramid retailers – featured on Pyramid High Heat displays, on the back of Pyramid High Heat bottle neck hangers, and at the Seattle and Portland Pyramid Alehouse locations. Only residents of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska are eligible to enter for a chance to win.
“Summer in Seattle is an incredible time to embrace all that the city has to offer,” said Mike Brown, Commissioner of Inspiration and Aspiration for Pyramid Breweries. “Going out to a Mariners game and celebrating with a refreshing Pyramid beer is the ultimate pairing. This July, the baseball experience for one lucky Pyramid drinker will soar to new heights.”
High Heat began May 1 and runs through June 27; the winner will be randomly selected in early July. There is a limit of one entry per person and only one prize awarded per household. Additional contest rules and regulations can be found at www.PyramidBrew.com/HighHeatRules.