Schooner Exact Brewing invites you to help celebrate the two-year anniversary of the opening of its restaurant. The weeklong celebration starts on Friday, November 7 and runs through Thursday, November 13. For those who have yet to figure it out, the food at Schooner Exact is a lot better than you might expect, largely because of the culinary skills of Chef Warren Peterson.
For the anniversary, Warren devised a three-course beer and food pairing menu, available throughout the anniversary week as a supplement to the regular menu. Furthermore, each day the menu will include various specials and beer releases, including one of the last casks of Schooner Exact’s Amarillo Fresh Hop IPA and a special barrel-aged surprise (info below).
Three-Course Tasting Menu (available all week, except brunch on Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 – 2:00).
First: Creamed maitake and shitaki mushrooms, melting leeks, parmesan, rye toast. Paired with Bravehorse Ale.
Second: Pork shoulder pot roast, sweet potato, Swiss chard, green olive parsley pesto. Paired with King Street Brown Ale.
Third: Warm black sweet rice pudding, vanilla ice cream, lime syrup, toasted coconut. Paired with Hopferno Black IPA.
Daily Beer and Food Specials (November 7 through November 13)
- All Week Long, Open to Close – 15% off Growler Fills
- Friday – Special Barrel-Aged Surprise!
- Saturday – Cask of Amarillo Fresh Hop IPA (11AM tapping)
- Sunday – Cask of 3 Grid IPA (11AM tapping)
- Monday – Industry Night, $3 pints of Year-Round Beers
- Tuesday – Buy a pint, take home the glass (limit one per person)
- Wednesday – Oyster Night (3pm shucking, chef’s choice until they’re gone)
- Thursday – Can Night, $3 cans of 3 Grid IPA and Schwarzbier, 10% off 6 packs to go
Schooner Exact Brewing
3901 1st Ave S
Seattle, WA 98134