Zeeks Pizza created a collaboration beer with Urban Family Brewing: Zeek and Destroy DIPA, a double IPA. You need to know about the special events and screaming deals they have planned as they introduce the beer.
In case you’re unaware, Zeeks Pizza is committed to craft beer. Instead of focusing on Big Beer like many pizza joints, Zeeks takes beer very seriously. Did you know that you can order beer for home delivery along with your pizza? And more than that, the prices are better than you’ll get at the grocery store. Read about it here. Also, they are deeply involved with Seattle Beer Week. Here’s what they’ve got planned for SBW 10.
“The big one for us is a collab beer we are brewing with Urban Family for our summer menus, says Tommy Brooks, of Zeeks Pizza. “We are tapping the inaugural kegs at Urban Family and Dravus Zeeks (the Zeeks location on Dravus Street in Seatle) on Saturday, May 19th during beer week.”
More info about the beer and the event are below. “Also, we will be delivering crowlers of this beer as part of our beer delivery program out of West Seattle and Queen Anne all summer,” adds Tommy.
Beer Description: Zeek and Destroy DIPA
- ABV: 8%
- IBUs: Minimal
- Grain: Barley, Wheat, Oats
- Hops: Mosaic, Galaxy, Citra
Zeek and Destroy DIPA is brewed with copious amounts of oats, malted and unmalted wheat. This combination provides a soft creamy mouthfeel and full body while staying endlessly drinkable. We add hops in the kettle, during fermentation and after fermentation in order to boost hop aroma to an epic level. Mosaic, Galaxy and Citra hops play off each other to create a juicy tropical fruit aroma with just enough grassy dank flavor to even things out.
- Urban Family + Zeeks Pizza Collaboration Beer Launch + CHEAP Pizza: Urban Family Brewing and Zeeks Pizza have partnered up for an exclusive/collaboration – Zeek and Destroy Double IPA.
- First keg tapped is at Urban Family on Saturday, May 19th. From 12-4pm, Zeeks will be delivering $10 pizzas (any size, any flavor) to Urban Family’s taproom – Call 206-285-8646 to order pizza. http://www.seattlebeerweek.com/events/2273–Urban-Family-Zeeks-Collab-Release
- From 4-10pm, the party is moving to Zeeks on lower North Queen Anne (close to Fremont Bridge) at 41 Dravus Street where $10 pizzas (any size, any flavor) will be available with a purchase of the Urban Family + Zeeks collaboration double IPA. http://www.seattlebeerweek.com/events/2274-Urban-Family-Zeeks-Collab-Release-pt-2
- We are also doing 25% Off All Beer Delivery during SBW (May 10-20): In celebration of slinging pie and pouring craft suds for 25 years, we are celebrating Seattle Beer Week by discounting all 17 craft can delivery beers to your door by 25% every day during SBW. Beer Delivery Menu at http://zeekspizza.com/menu/
- And lastly, we moved Micro Monday event at Beveridge Place Pub to Monday, May 14th to include it as an event for SBW. (For the unaware, usually the first Monday of every month at the Beveridge Place Pub features a $10 pizza night — any pizza, any size is just $10, delivered to your table at the Beveridge Place Pub).